A big hello from Miss Rushton and Mrs Spencer, we will be the teachers in 3/4R this year.
In our classroom we are fortunate enough have help from our amazing teaching assistants, Mr Monk, Mrs Rawson and Miss McKenna. The fantastic Miss Fort will also be teaching in our classroom on Wednesday afternoons.
This will be a busy year filled with an abundance of engaging lessons and activities. All the staff in 3/4R are ready for the wonderful year ahead and we are excited to meet you all on our first day back.
- On Wednesdays, we will have our P.E lesson. Your child will require a full P.E kit including: black pumps, a white t-shirt and black shorts which are all clearly labelled with their name.
- Homework and spellings will be set every Friday to be returned the following Thursday.
Children Work hard to learn your spellings and times tables at home to achieve some superb scores on your tests!
- Your child will bring home a reading book each night along with their reading record.
Please encourage your child to read as much as possible at home as the impact on their school work and progress is significant.
- Swimming lessons will be commencing after the Christmas break for the year 3's.
Please ensure your child brings appropriate swimwear and a towel each week.
- Children Each section of the website will have interactive games and ideas linked with our topic for you to try at home.
Parents Take a look at the bottom of this page to see what we will be learning throughout the year. (Curriculum Clouds)
Children, get ready to work hard, have fun and learn lots of interesting and rewarding things!
Remember - We are all stars in 3/4R!
Miss Rushton and Mrs Spencer.
Look at our fantastic digestive system display.
Try this fun Digestive System game:
The children in 3/4R are super mathematicians and love to solve problems! Here is our practical lesson on fractions of amounts.
Recently in French we have been learning the French words for colours and animals.
Our first topic this year is 'Sparks Might Fly'. The topic is heavily based upon Science. Throughout the topic, we will be looking closely at electrical circuits and how they work.
Try these interactive games to extend and support your learning at home!