Ethos and Values
At Padiham Primary School we aim for high standards in everything we do with a motivated and determined effort to improve outcomes for all of our pupils. Children are encouraged to be self-disciplined in achieving success, respectful of others, active in their learning and to express their voice and opinions on things that are important to them.
As a school we aim to
• Build up children’s good self-image and self-respect by finding the positive in each child knows their self-worth and feels valued;
• Impart a broad, balanced, exciting and stimulating curriculum;
• Give a clear expectations of children’s behaviour
• Develop in children a tolerance and respect of all others, irrespective of background, culture, religion, ethnicity, ability or appearance;
• Foster good home-school relationships, supporting and being supported by parents.
Our school values:
Respect, citizenship, collaboration, independence, resilience, curiosity, happiness, creativity
These principles and values allow our pupils to leave Padiham primary school with the knowledge and cultural capital they need to succeed in life.
Our School Motto – Success Through Effort
Our curriculum principles can be found on the Curriculum Statement of Intent, within the Curriculum section of this website.