Welcome to Class 1/2B's web page.
Welcome to our web page. My name is Mrs Barford and I am very lucky to be the class teacher of 1/2B. Ours is a special classroom as we have a lovely mixed class of both Year 1 and Year 2 superstars. We work, play and have fun together, whilst still focusing on and developing the skills of each year group. We have fantastic support in our classroom, with Mrs Huyton and Miss McKenna with us full time, and Miss Fort teaching some sessions too. Mrs Hanslip is also going to be helping us to develop our PE skills this year.
Please visit our webpage often to see what we are enjoying in class. There will also be regular updates on Class Dojo too.
Please catch the classroom staff before or after school if you have a query or concern and we will try our best to help. You can also send a message via Class Dojo, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. This will probably be after school once the children have been collected.
It’s the Spring term
There are many superhero writers in our class this term :) You will know who we are because we are wearing our cloaks with pride for the day.
Welcome back to our busy Spring term. We have already made a super start with lots of important learning about helping our beautiful planet during our annual Eco Week. This term our topic is 'All Around the World' and we will be learning lots of amazing things about the seven continents and the people and animals who live there
We love dressing up in 1/2B :)
We have loved working in our brand new Imagination Station with our friends. It encourages us to be creative and imaginative
Everyone has got off to a flying start with their maths work this term :)
This term we have become independent at logging on and saving our work on the computer.
We investigated in the woods like the three bears. We looked for signs of Autumn.
We are very proud to have won the class attendance award for 4 weeks running. Fantastic!
We have been learning about how to stay safe online.
- Children are welcome to bring a water bottle to school which they can re-fill as needed.
- PE is on Wednesday each week. PE kits will be kept in school please. Earrings should be removed on this day, or parents can apply plasters before school.
- Children will have a Snuggle up with a book yellow book bag, which will be sent home on Mondays and should be returned on Fridays please.
- Reading books will be changed on Mondays, but please send book bags in every day.
- A list of spellings to learn will be sent home on Fridays, and there will be a little test on these words the following Friday.