It is my absolute pleasure to welcome both children and parents to class 3W. I, Miss White, am the class teacher and I am thrilled to be supported by Mrs Howell. We also have the privilege of being joined by Miss Fort, who will be supporting us on Monday mornings and teaching in class on Thursday afternoons.
The 3W staff have a very exciting year planned and are very much looking forward to completing our team on Thursday 2nd September when we finally get to meet you all!
For updates on our learning, please check this page regularly. Below, in the 'Curriculum Clouds' section, you will find an overview of what we are learning this half term. For the latest news and reminders, please visit the Parents section of our website and select Newsletters. In the meantime, please take note of the following:
- Monday afternoons - PE kit is essential. Every item must contain child's full name. Earrings must be removed before arrival at school on this day, please.
- Friday afternoons - Homework issued. To be completed by the following Thursday at the latest, please, to allow time for marking and feedback to child.
- Every day - Reading book to be taken home and reading record to be signed by adult when some reading has taken place. Please ensure reading book and reading record are brought back every morning.
- Regularly - Encourage your child to access DoodleMaths (App) https://www.doodlemaths.com/at home as it is proven to rapidly accelerate children's progress in Maths. Times Table Rock Stars: https://ttrockstars.com/ is also a firm favourite with children, parents and teachers alike!
- Every day - REMEMBER! You're never fully dressed without a smile (and your name in all items of your school uniform !)
Please do not hesitate to speak to me at the end of the school day once all the children from our class have been collected. I am also contactable via Class Dojo or telephone via the school office. If you need to speak to me before the start of the school day, please inform the school office.