Class 5B 2022-2023
As part of Online Safety Day, we created videos encouraging children to stay safe online. As you can tell, they were a little bit of nervous giggles but they did really well. 📞🗣️🖥️💻
I have been blown away with how amazing the children have been in maths this week. We have been attempting some very tricky multiplication questions but the children have made it look extremely easy! They have all worked so hard and you should all be very proud of them. I definitely am! Well done 5B 😃
Have a look at what we did as part of World Values Day...
I am Miss Brennan and I will be your teacher for this year. Mrs Knightley is our Teaching Assistant and we are very lucky to have her. We are so excited to get to know you all and have lots of fun with our learning.
Over the next few weeks, I will upload more information onto Class Dojo and on the Website but for now, I wanted to let you know about some key information.
1. Our PE lessons will be on Tuesday mornings. Please make sure you come into school in your PE kit every Tuesday.
2. Please bring in a water bottle so you can keep it in class.
3. A healthy snack can be brought into school for you to eat at break time, if you wish.
4. Homework will be handed out on Friday and should be completed by the following Friday.
5. Please find attached the Curriculum Cloud for Autumn Term. There are so many exciting topics for us to get stuck into and I can't wait!
If you have any questions, please contact me.